AssetDMS – Robust, versatile pipe inspection reporting and coding software
In our wrap-up of show season, we didn’t mention having exhibited our new AssetDMS CCTV asset inspection recording and reporting software. We were saving it for this post, because it’s rich and special enough to deserve its own space.
Our AssetDMS team members, Leti and Hildemar, stayed busy in our booth, demonstrating this robust software for contractors and municipal representatives who are looking for a more versatile package that offers both:
- NASSCO-certified PACP/LACP/MACP coding without the need to remember all codes and rules (though it does offer PACP reference photos for codes), and
- the ability to import and export from ANY certified PACP/LACP/MACP database.
They walked our visitors through a full demonstration of AssetDMS screens and controls. They explained that we developed the data collection process specifically to enable users in the field to collect data without having to manage multiple screens and complex database software programs. A touchscreen interface, like those of today’s smartphones and other modern electronics, makes the use of AssetDMS more second nature than work.
You could see the pleasure and, yes, even relief on the faces of these visitors, as they watched how easily they could manipulate AssetDMS, using its intuitive design and self-guiding prompts in a streamlined, simplified process that ensures critical information is always captured.
Designed To Perform
This unique CCTV pipeline inspection process is faster, easier and more productive than anything users have previously experienced. AssetDMS achieves this through several forward-looking features, based on recommendations from NASSCO for optimal performance:
- Complete on-screen/context-sensitive help file
- Drop-down menus and intuitive prompts provide quick access to common PACP Standard reference points,
- Pipe materials
- Survey purpose
- Pipe usage, etc.
- Extensive reporting and easy-to-understand analysis tools
- Data exported from a PACP database or ArcGIS® software can pre-populate work orders and inspection header information, based on historical data.
There’s so much more to learn about its capabilities and features. If you’re interested, call or click today for more information. For free demonstration of our AssetDMS software suite, call toll-free 800.443.3761 or email.