AssetDMS puts record/playback power in the hands of the user. An array of intelligent features allows you to specify:
- playback speed
- and more
Through an industrial touchscreen monitor on a Windows® 7 Professional thru Windows 10 Professional platform, AssetDMS is designed to collect PACP-LACP inspection data, video files and JPEG images.
Users can select their choice of video recording formats. MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, and H.264 are included as standard recording options.
A continuous digital video recording is made of the inspection view as it appears on the television monitor. This becomes a permanent record of defects found. The digital video encoding includes both sound and video.
These images or video clips can be easily launched for viewing during inspection report review. Depending on the nature of the project, video logging and image capture are available. These may be entered in video surveys either in real time or later, from previously recorded inspections.
- An MPEG image is taken at each saved observation, and automatically time-logged
- The recording can be paused for brief periods
- Software can automatically resume recording from paused point when tractor resumes forward motion
- Recordings can be stopped and then continued via the APPEND feature
- Playback may be viewed from one-quarter to 10X normal speed with no video distortion
- Live and recorded video can be played side-by-side on screen for comparison